Words starting with mach
4 letter words starting with mach
- mach — Ernst [ernst] /ɛrnst/ (Show IPA), 1838–1916, Austrian physicist, psychologist, and philosopher.
- mach interface generator — (tool, programming) (MIG) An implementation of a subset of Matchmaker that generates C and C++ remote procedure call interfaces for interprocess communication between Mach tasks.
- mach number — a number indicating the ratio of the speed of an object to the speed of sound in the medium through which the object is moving. Abbreviation: M.
- mach scale — a scale that measures how much deceit and manipulation one will approve or condone in order to achieve some end.
5 letter words starting with mach
- mache — corn salad.
- macho — having or characterized by qualities considered manly, especially when manifested in an assertive, self-conscious, or dominating way.
- machi chips — in Indian English, fish and chips
- machu picchu — the site of an ancient Incan and pre-Incan city, about 7000 feet (2130 meters) above sea level in the Andes, in S central Peru.
6 letter words starting with mach
- machan — A kind of safety platform in a tree used when hunting big animals such as tigers and leopards; found most commonly in Indian jungles.
- machel — Samora Moisés [suh-mawr-uh moi-zes] /səˈmɔr ə mɔɪˈzɛs/ (Show IPA), 1933–86, Mozambique political leader: president 1975–86.
- machen — Arthur, 1863–1947, Welsh novelist and essayist.
- macher — A person who gets things done.
- maches — corn salad.
7 letter words starting with mach
- machado — Joaquim Maria (ʒuaˈkɪ maˈria). 1839–1908, Brazilian author of novels and short stories, whose novels include Epitaph of a Small Winner (1881) and Dom Casmurro (1899)
- machair — (geology) A type of calcerous sandy terrain formed mostly from seashells, found by the coast in areas of Scotland and Ireland.
- machala — a city in SW Ecuador.
- machans — Plural form of machan.
- machaon — a son of Asclepius who was famed as a healer and who served as physician of the Greeks in the Trojan War.
8 letter words starting with mach
9 letter words starting with mach
- machabees — Maccabees (def 2).
- machinate — Engage in plots and intrigues; scheme.
- machinery — an assemblage of machines or mechanical apparatuses: the machinery of a factory.
- machinima — the process of making real-time animated films by utilizing the 3D graphics technology of computer games.
- machining — an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
10 letter words starting with mach
- machinable — (of a material) capable of being cut or shaped with machine tools. Compare free-machining.
- machinated — Simple past tense and past participle of machinate.
- machinates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of machinate.
- machinator — One who machinates, or forms a scheme with evil designs; a plotter or artful schemer.
- machinegun — Alternative spelling of machine gun.
11 letter words starting with mach
- machiavelli — Niccolò di Bernardo [neek-kaw-law dee ber-nahr-daw] /ˌnik kɔˈlɔ di bɛrˈnɑr dɔ/ (Show IPA), 1469–1527, Italian statesman, political philosopher, and author.
- machicolate — to provide with machicolations.
- machinating — Present participle of machinate.
- machination — an act or instance of machinating.
- machinators — Plural form of machinator.
12 letter words starting with mach
13 letter words starting with mach
- machiavellian — of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.
- machiavellism — of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.
- machicolation — an opening in the floor between the corbels of a projecting gallery or parapet, as on a wall or in the vault of a passage, through which missiles, molten lead, etc., might be cast upon an enemy beneath.
- machilipatnam — a city in E Andhra Pradesh state, in S India, on the Bay of Bengal: first British trading settlement 1611.
- machinability — The condition of being machinable.
14 letter words starting with mach
16 letter words starting with mach
- machiavellianism — of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.
- machine-readable — of or relating to data encoded on an appropriate medium and in a form suitable for processing by computer.
- machine-assisted translation — translation done by a human translator who uses computer software to assist with the translation
On this page, we collect all words starting with MACH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 110 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with MACH. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.