Words starting with lith
5 letter words starting with lith
6 letter words starting with lith
7 letter words starting with lith
- lithate — a salt of uric acid
- lithely — bending readily; pliant; limber; supple; flexible: the lithe body of a ballerina.
- lithify — to change (sediment) to stone or rock.
- lithite — a calcareous body present in some animal cells, esp with a sensory function
- lithium — Chemistry. a soft, silver-white metallic element, the lightest of all metals, occurring combined in certain minerals. Symbol: Li; atomic weight: 6.939; atomic number: 3; specific gravity: 0.53 at 20°C.
8 letter words starting with lith
- litharge — a yellowish or reddish, odorless, heavy, earthy, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, PbO, used chiefly in the manufacture of storage batteries, pottery, lead glass, paints, enamels, and inks.
- lithemia — the presence of an excessive amount of uric acid in the blood.
- lithemic — relating to an excessive or uric acid in the blood
- litherly — crafty, cunning, or mischievous
- lithosol — a group of shallow soils lacking well-defined horizons, especially an entisol consisting of partially weathered rock fragments, usually on steep slopes.
9 letter words starting with lith
- litheness — The property of being lithe.
- lithesome — bending readily; pliant; limber; supple; flexible: the lithe body of a ballerina.
- lithiasis — the formation or presence of stony concretions, as calculi, in the body.
- lithified — Simple past tense and past participle of lithify.
- lithistid — a sponge, of the group Lithistida, consisting of small spikes which form a skeletal structure
10 letter words starting with lith
11 letter words starting with lith
- lithochromy — the art or practice of painting on stone
- lithodomous — living in rock or stone
- lithogenous — of or relating to organisms, as coral, that secrete stony deposits.
- lithographs — Plural form of lithograph.
- lithography — the art or process of producing a picture, writing, or the like, on a flat, specially prepared stone, with some greasy or oily substance, and of taking ink impressions from this as in ordinary printing.
12 letter words starting with lith
13 letter words starting with lith
- lithesomeness — the quality of being flexible and supple
- lithification — the process or processes by which unconsolidated materials are converted into coherent solid rock, as by compaction or cementation.
- lithoglyptics — The art of cutting and engraving gems.
- lithographing — Present participle of lithograph.
- lithontriptic — of or relating to destroying bladder or kidney stones
14 letter words starting with lith
15 letter words starting with lith
- lithochromatics — the art or process of painting in oil on stone and taking impressions from the result
16 letter words starting with lith
- lithographically — In the manner of lithography.
17 letter words starting with lith
- lithostratigraphy — the study or character of stratified rocks based solely on their physical and petrographic features.
18 letter words starting with lith
- lithostratigraphic — Of or pertaining to lithostratigraphy.
On this page, we collect all words starting with LITH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 110 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with LITH. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.