Words starting with lepsy
Maybe these words will be useful:
- leps — Plural form of lep.
- lepsius — Karl Richard [kahrl rikh-ahrt] /kɑrl ˈrɪx ɑrt/ (Show IPA), 1810–84, German philologist and Egyptologist.
- lepal — (botany, obsolete) A sterile transformed stamen.
- lepas — (zoology) Any of the genus Lepas of pedunculated barnacles found attached to floating timber, bottoms of ships, etc.; a goose barnacle.
- lepers — A person suffering from leprosy.
- lepid — (obsolete) pleasant; jocose.
- lepidomelane — (mineralogy) A black iron-potash mica, usually found in granitic rocks in small six-sided tables, or as an aggregation of minute opaque scales.
- lepidopterans — Plural form of lepidopteran.
- lepidopterists — Plural form of lepidopterist.