Words starting with languedocr
Maybe these words will be useful:
- languedoc — a former province in S France. Capital: Toulouse.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- langued — (of an animal in a heraldic coat-of-arms, etc) having a tongue
- languescent — becoming languid
- langue — the linguistic system shared by the members of a community (contrasted with parole).
- langue d'oc — the Romance language of medieval southern France: developed into modern Provençal.
- langue d'oil — the Romance language of medieval northern France: developed into modern French.
- langue de boeuf — ox-tongue partisan.
- langue de chat — a flat sweet finger-shaped biscuit
- languet — any of various small tongue-shaped parts, processes, or projections.