Words starting with ladiesinwa
Maybe these words will be useful:
- ladies' auxiliary — an organization usually made up of the wives of members of another organization
- ladieswear — clothes designed for women
- ladies — a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken: She may be poor and have little education, but she's a real lady.
- ladies aid — a local organization of women who raise money for their church.
- ladies auxiliary — an association whose members are usually the wives of members of an association with which it is affiliated.
- ladies who lunch — plural of lady who lunches.
- ladies' day — a special day set aside, either occasionally or regularly, on which women are encouraged to attend or participate in a certain activity at a reduced fee or at no cost: Friday was Ladies' Day at the ball park.
- ladies' fingers — The edible pods of the okra plant.
- ladies' gallery — a gallery in the old House of Commons set aside for women spectators
- ladies' man — a man who strives especially to please women and to attract their attention and admiration.