Words starting with lac
3 letter words starting with lac
4 letter words starting with lac
5 letter words starting with lac
6 letter words starting with lac
7 letter words starting with lac
- lace-up — anything that laces up, especially a boot with shoelaces that lace up from the vamp to the top of the boot.
- laceman — (dated) A male dealer in lace.
- lacerta — a small faint constellation in the N hemisphere, part of which is crossed by the Milky Way, lying between Cygnus and Andromeda
- lachine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Quebec, on the St. Lawrence.
- lachish — a Canaanite city captured by Joshua: now an archaeological site in Israel.
8 letter words starting with lac
- lacanian — of or relating to the ideas of the French psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan, esp his interpretations of language and linguistics in psychoanalytic contexts
- lace-ups — Lace-ups are shoes which are fastened with laces.
- laceleaf — a submerged aquatic plant, Aponogeton madagascariensis, of Madagascar, having tiny white flowers and broad leaves consisting only of veins that float just beneath the surface.
- laceless — (of shoes, basketballs, etc.) Without laces.
- lacelike — a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
9 letter words starting with lac
- laccolith — a mass of igneous rock formed from magma that did not find its way to the surface but spread laterally into a lenticular body, forcing overlying strata to bulge upward.
- lace-fern — a small, tufted fern, Cheilanthes gracillima, having dark-brown stalks and fronds about 4 inches (10.2 cm) long.
- lacemaker — A person who makes lace.
- lacerated — lacerated.
- lacerates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of lacerate.
10 letter words starting with lac
11 letter words starting with lac
- laccolithic — Relating to laccoliths.
- lacerations — Plural form of laceration.
- lacertilian — belonging or pertaining to the reptilian suborder Lacertilia, comprising the lizards.
- lachrymator — a chemical substance that causes the shedding of tears, as tear gas.
- lack-luster — lacking brilliance or radiance; dull: lackluster eyes.
12 letter words starting with lac
- lace-curtain — characteristic of or aspiring to the standards and attributes of the middle class: Her latest novel traces the rise of a lace-curtain Irish family in Boston.
- lachrymation — the secretion of tears, especially in abnormal abundance.
- lachrymatory — of, relating to, or causing the shedding of tears.
- lachrymiform — Shaped like a teardrop.
- lachrymosity — suggestive of or tending to cause tears; mournful.
13 letter words starting with lac
- lacedaemonian — of or relating to ancient Sparta; Spartan.
- lackadaisical — without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic: a lackadaisical attempt.
- lactobacillus — any long, slender, rod-shaped, anaerobic bacterium of the genus Lactobacillus, that produces large amounts of lactic acid in the fermentation of carbohydrates, especially in milk.
- lactoglobulin — A protein or mixture of similar proteins occurring in milk, obtained after the removal of casein and precipitated in a salt solution.
- lactoproteins — Plural form of lactoprotein.
14 letter words starting with lac
15 letter words starting with lac
16 letter words starting with lac
17 letter words starting with lac
- lackadaisicalness — without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic: a lackadaisical attempt.
20 letter words starting with lac
- lacto-ovo-vegetarian — Also called lactovarian [lak-tuh-vair-ee-uh n] /ˌlæk təˈvɛər i ən/ (Show IPA), ovolactarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products and eggs.
On this page, we collect all words starting with LAC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 210 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with LAC. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.