Words starting with kun
3 letter words starting with kun
- kun — Béla [bey-lo] /ˈbeɪ lɒ/ (Show IPA), 1885–1937, Hungarian Communist leader.
4 letter words starting with kun
- kuna — the basic monetary unit of Croatia, equal to 100 lipa.
- kung — Hans, born 1928, Swiss Roman Catholic theologian and writer: critic of papal authority.
- kung fu — an ancient Chinese method of self-defense by striking blows at vulnerable areas of an attacker's body using fluid movements of the hands and legs.
5 letter words starting with kun
- kunai — A Japanese tool and weapon, possibly derived from the masonry trowel, used as a weapon by ninja (or samurai).
- kundt tube — a gas-filled tube used to measure the speed of sound: when a membrane at one end is vibrated at a frequency that produces standing waves, a layer of powder forms lumps at the nodes.
6 letter words starting with kun
- kunitz — Stanley, 1905–2006, U.S. poet and translator: U.S. poet laureate 2000–01.
- kunkar — a type of coarse limestone found in India
- kunlun — a mountain range in China, bordering on the N edge of the Tibetan plateau and extending W across central China: highest peak, 25,000 feet (7620 meters).
- kunsan — a seaport in W South Korea.
- kunlun mountains — mountain system in W China, between Tibet & Xinjiang: highest peak, c. 25,300 ft (7,711 m)
7 letter words starting with kun
8 letter words starting with kun
- kunekune — a feral pig
- kuntsevo — a former city in the W Russian Federation in Europe, incorporated into Moscow 1962.
- kungliga tekniska högskolan — (body, education) (KTH, Royal Institute of Art and Technology) A Swedish university founded in 1827 that is strong in engineering and computing (e.g. AI, Virtual Reality). In 1998 KTH had nearly 11,000 undergraduate students, 1,300 postgraduate students, and 2,900 staff, making it the largest of Sweden's six universitites of technology. Address: Stockholm, Sweden.
9 letter words starting with kun
- kundalini — the vital force lying dormant within one until activated by the practice of yoga, which leads one toward spiritual power and eventual salvation.
- kuniyoshi — Yasuo [yah-soo-aw] /yɑˈsu ɔ/ (Show IPA), 1893–1953, U.S. painter, born in Japan.
- kunstlied — an art song, especially as distinguished from a folk song.
On this page, we collect all words starting with KUN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 21 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with KUN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.