Words starting with ktb
Maybe these words will be useful:
- kth — Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan
- kthx — (chat) OK, thanks. Can be used as a (sarcastic) prefix, as in "plz2stfukthx".
- kt — Kiloton.
- katsuras — Plural form of katsura.
- kilims — Plural form of kilim.
- knockouts — Plural form of knockout.
- kcl — Kyoto Common Lisp
- kaka beak — an evergreen climbing shrub, Clianthus puniceus, having pinnate leaves and clusters of bright red flowers in the shape of a parrot's beak. It is native to New Zealand but now rare except in cultivation