Words starting with it
2 letter words starting with it
- it — sweet vermouth: gin and it.
- it does exactly what it says on the tin — it lives up to expectations
- it doesn't matter — You say 'it doesn't matter' to tell someone who is apologizing to you that you are not angry or upset, and that they should not worry.
- it girl — a young woman with sex appeal and a magnetic personality.
- it governance — information technology governance
3 letter words starting with it
- ita — A kind of palm tree (Mauritia flexuosa), growing near the Orinoco.
- itc — Independent Television Commission
- ith — (mathematics) Occurring at position i in a sequence.
- itn — Independent Television News
- ito — Prince Hirobumi [hee-raw-boo-mee] /ˈhi rɔˈbu mi/ (Show IPA), 1841–1909, Japanese statesman.
4 letter words starting with it
- it'd — it would
- it's — sweet vermouth: gin and it.
- ital — (Jamaica, Iyaric) Inexpensive, salt-free, one-pot, pure, natural food, as developed and eaten by Rastafarians.
- itar — International Traffic in Arms Regulation
- itch — to have or feel a peculiar tingling or uneasy irritation of the skin that causes a desire to scratch the part affected: My nose itches.
5 letter words starting with it
- it'll — it will
- ital. — italic
- italy — a republic in S Europe, comprising a peninsula S of the Alps, and Sicily, Sardinia, Elba, and other smaller islands: a kingdom 1870–1946. 116,294 sq. mi. (301,200 sq. km). Capital: Rome.
- itchy — having or causing an itching sensation.
- items — Plural form of item.
6 letter words starting with it
- itagui — a city in W central Colombia.
- itajai — a seaport in S Brazil.
- italia — Italian name of Italy.
- italic — designating or pertaining to a style of printing types in which the letters usually slope to the right, patterned upon a compact manuscript hand, and used for emphasis, to separate different kinds of information, etc.: These words are in italic type.
- italo- — indicating Italy or Italian
7 letter words starting with it
- it-girl — Journalists sometimes use It-girl to describe a young woman who is well-known because she goes to the most fashionable places and events and knows famous people.
- itabuna — a city in E Brazil.
- itacism — the pronunciation of the Greek letter eta as in Modern Greek
- italian — of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language.
- italics — designating or pertaining to a style of printing types in which the letters usually slope to the right, patterned upon a compact manuscript hand, and used for emphasis, to separate different kinds of information, etc.: These words are in italic type.
8 letter words starting with it
9 letter words starting with it
10 letter words starting with it
- italianate — Italianized; conforming to the Italian type or style or to Italian customs, manners, etc.
- italianism — an Italian practice, trait, or idiom.
- italianist — a person who specializes in the study of Italy, the Italian people, or the Italian language.
- italianize — to become Italian in manner, character, etc.
- italicised — to print in italic type.
11 letter words starting with it
- itacolumite — a sandstone consisting of interlocking quartz grains and mica scales, found principally in Brazil and North Carolina, and noted for its flexibility in thin slabs.
- italianizer — a person or thing that Italianizes: In matters of food and dress, he is an Italianizer.
- italicising — Present participle of italicise.
- italicizing — Print (text) in italics.
- itemisation — Alternative spelling of itemization.
12 letter words starting with it
- itapetininga — a city in E Brazil.
13 letter words starting with it
- italicization — to print in italic type.
On this page, we collect all words starting with IT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 194 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with IT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.