Words starting with inresid
Maybe these words will be useful:
- inria — Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique
- inr — The INR is a test that times the clotting of blood, used in measuring warfarin dosage.
- inradius — the radius of the circle inscribed in a triangle.
- inri — Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum (the inscription placed over Christ's head during the Crucifixion)
- inrigger — a rowboat having oarlocks on the gunwales.
- inro — a small lacquer box with compartments for medicines, cosmetics, etc., worn on the waist sash of the traditional Japanese costume.
- inroad — a damaging or serious encroachment: inroads on our savings.
- inroads — a damaging or serious encroachment: inroads on our savings.
- inrush — a rushing or pouring in.
- inrichment — Alternative form of enrichment.