Words starting with ility
Maybe these words will be useful:
- ilisp — A somewhat LISP Machine-like interface to lisp listeners from Emacs. Version 5.0 Emacs interface by ? Ivan Vazquez <[email protected]>.
- iliacus — a muscle near the ilium which flexes the hip joint
- ilia — the broad, upper portion of either hipbone.
- iliac — of, relating to, or situated near the ilium.
- iliac artery — Also called common iliac artery. either of two large arteries that conduct blood to the pelvis and the legs.
- iliac crest — (anatomy) The visible impressions made by the ilium marking the top of the pelvis at the threshold of the torso and lower extremities.