Words starting with icity
Maybe these words will be useful:
- icicled — Hung with icicles.
- icier — Comparative form of icy.
- iciest — Superlative form of icy.
- icings — Plural form of icing.
- ici — (language) An extensible, interpretated language by Tim Long with syntax similar to C. ICI adds high-level garbage-collected associative data structures, exception handling, sets, regular expressions, and dynamic arrays. Libraries provide additional types and functions to support common needs such as I/O, simple databases, character based screen handling, direct access to system calls, safe pointers, and floating-point. ICI runs on Microsoft Windows, MS-DOS, Unix, and Linux and in embedded environments. E-mail: Andy Newman <[email protected]>. Mailing list: [email protected]
- icicle — a pendent, tapering mass of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
- icicles — a pendent, tapering mass of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
- icily — in an icy manner: I received him icily because of the harsh way he had treated me.
- iciness — in an icy manner: I received him icily because of the harsh way he had treated me.