Words starting with ice
3 letter words starting with ice
- ice — the solid form of water, produced by freezing; frozen water.
- ice age — (often initial capital letters) the glacial epoch, especially the Pleistocene Epoch.
- ice ages — (often initial capital letters) the glacial epoch, especially the Pleistocene Epoch.
- ice anchor — a large, hooklike device for setting in ice to anchor a vessel or to provide a hold for a hawser in warping it along.
- ice apron — a structure built in a river upstream from a bridge pier or the like for protection against drifting ice.
4 letter words starting with ice
5 letter words starting with ice
- iceni — an ancient Celtic tribe of eastern England, whose queen, Boadicea, headed an insurrection against the Romans in a.d. 61.
6 letter words starting with ice
- ice-up — the solid form of water, produced by freezing; frozen water.
- icebox — an insulated cabinet or chest with a partition for ice, used for preserving or cooling food, beverages, etc.
- icecap — a thick cover of ice over an area, sloping in all directions from the center.
- iceman — a man whose business is gathering, storing, selling, or delivering ice.
- icemen — Plural form of iceman.
7 letter words starting with ice
- ice-out — the breaking up of ice on lakes and streams during spring thaw.
- iceball — a ball of ice or snow
- icebath — Alternative spelling of ice bath.
- iceberg — a large floating mass of ice, detached from a glacier and carried out to sea.
- iceboat — a vehicle for rapid movement on ice, usually consisting of a T -shaped frame on three runners driven by a fore-and-aft sailing rig or, sometimes, by an engine operating a propeller.
8 letter words starting with ice
9 letter words starting with ice
- ice-minus — noting or pertaining to genetically altered bacteria used on crops to inhibit frost formation.
- ice-skate — to skate on ice.
- ice-water — water chilled with or as if with ice.
- iceblinks — Plural form of iceblink.
- iceboater — a person who races iceboats, especially as a hobby or in competition.
10 letter words starting with ice
11 letter words starting with ice
- ice-breaker — An ice-breaker is a large ship which sails through frozen waters, breaking the ice as it goes, in order to create a passage for other ships.
- ice-scoured — noting an area having surface features resulting from scouring by an advancing ice sheet during glaciation.
- ice-skating — If you go ice-skating, you move about on ice wearing ice-skates. This activity is also a sport.
- icebreakers — Plural form of icebreaker.
- icebreaking — Serving the purpose of breaking ice.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ICE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 150 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ICE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.