Words starting with ibnar
Maybe these words will be useful:
- ibn- — son of
- ibn — (in Arabic names) son of.
- ibn arabi — ("Animator of the Religion") 1165–1240, Islamic philosopher, theologian, and mystic.
- ibn gabirol — Arabic name of Avicebrón.
- ibn hanbal — Ahmad [ah-muh d] /ˈɑ məd/ (Show IPA), a.d. 780–855, Islamic legist and traditionist, founder of the Hanbali school of law, one of four such schools in Islam.
- ibn khaldun — Abd-al-Rahman [ahb-dahl-rah-mahn] /ɑb dɑlˈrɑ mɑn/ (Show IPA), 1332–1406, Arab historian and philosopher.
- ibn rushd — Arabic name of Averroës.
- ibn saud — Abdul-Aziz [ahb-doo l-ah-zeez] /ɑbˈdʊl ɑˈziz/ (Show IPA), 1880–1953, king of Saudi Arabia 1932–53 (father of Saud ibn Abdul-Aziz).
- ibn sina — Arabic name of Avicenna.