Words starting with ibn
3 letter words starting with ibn
- ibn — (in Arabic names) son of.
- ibn arabi — ("Animator of the Religion") 1165–1240, Islamic philosopher, theologian, and mystic.
- ibn gabirol — Arabic name of Avicebrón.
- ibn hanbal — Ahmad [ah-muh d] /ˈɑ məd/ (Show IPA), a.d. 780–855, Islamic legist and traditionist, founder of the Hanbali school of law, one of four such schools in Islam.
- ibn khaldun — Abd-al-Rahman [ahb-dahl-rah-mahn] /ɑb dɑlˈrɑ mɑn/ (Show IPA), 1332–1406, Arab historian and philosopher.
8 letter words starting with ibn
10 letter words starting with ibn
- ibn-batuta — 1304–?68, Arab traveller, who wrote the Rihlah, an account of his travels (1325–54) in Africa and Asia
11 letter words starting with ibn
12 letter words starting with ibn
- ibn-al-arabi — Muhyi-l-din. 1165–1240, Muslim mystic and poet, born in Spain, noted for his influence on Sufism
On this page, we collect all words starting with IBN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 16 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with IBN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.