Words starting with ible
Maybe these words will be useful:
- iblis — an evil spirit or devil, the chief of the wicked jinn.
- iberises — Plural form of iberis.
- ibises — Plural form of ibis.
- ibritumomab — A monoclonal antibody which is linked with yttrium-90 as the drug ibritumomab tiuxetan.
- ibpag2 — Icon-Based Parser Generation System 2
- iburg — A program by Christopher W. Fraser <[email protected]>, David R. Hanson <[email protected]> and Todd A. Proebsting <[email protected]> that generates a fast tree parser. Iburg is compatible with Burg. Both programs accept a cost-augmented tree grammar and emit a C program that discovers an optimal parse of trees in the language described by the grammar. They have been used to construct fast optimal instruction selectors for use in code generation. Burg uses BURS. Iburg's matchers do dynamic programming at compile time.
- ib. — ibid.
- iba — Independent Broadcasting Authority
- ibada — any of the religious duties of a Muslim, including the recital of the creed, the five daily recitals of prayers, the Ramadan fast, almsgiving, and the pilgrimage to Mecca.
- ibadan — a city in SW Nigeria.