Words starting with hype
4 letter words starting with hype
- hype — to stimulate, excite, or agitate (usually followed by up): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.
- hype cycle — a term coined by Gartner to refer to the five phases he considers a new technology or product to go through from its launch to its stabilization on the market
- hype up — to stimulate, excite, or agitate (usually followed by up): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.
5 letter words starting with hype
- hyped — to stimulate, excite, or agitate (usually followed by up): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.
- hyper — overexcited; overstimulated; keyed up.
- hypes — Plural form of hype.
- hyped up — intensively or excessively stimulated or exaggerated: an economy hyped-up by arms spending.
6 letter words starting with hype
- hyper- — Hyper- is used to form adjectives that describe someone as having a lot or too much of a particular quality.
7 letter words starting with hype
- hypeman — Alternative spelling of hype man.
- hyper-c — A data parallel extension of C from HyperParallel Tech, France, for PVM, CM and Maspar. It is available from Fortunel Systems <[email protected]>, +1 (919) 319 1624. E-mail: <[email protected]>.
- hyperon — any baryon with strangeness other than zero, especially one with a relatively long lifetime.
8 letter words starting with hype
- hyped-up — intensively or excessively stimulated or exaggerated: an economy hyped-up by arms spending.
- hypergol — any hypergolic agent.
- hyperion — Classical Mythology. a Titan, the father of Helios, Selene, and Eos.
- hypernet — (Internet) the Internet inclusive of smartphones and WiFi networks.
- hypernym — superordinate (def 4).
9 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-man — A browser available with Epoch giving hypertext access to the Unix manual.
- hyperacid — Highly acidic.
- hyperarid — being without moisture; extremely dry; parched: arid land; an arid climate.
- hyperbase — (database) An experimental active multi-user database for hypertext systems from the University of Aalborg, written in C++. It is built on the client-server model enabling distributed, concurrent, and shared access from workstations in a local area network. See also EHTS.
- hyperbola — the set of points in a plane whose distances to two fixed points in the plane have a constant difference; a curve consisting of two distinct and similar branches, formed by the intersection of a plane with a right circular cone when the plane makes a greater angle with the base than does the generator of the cone. Equation: x 2 /a 2 − y 2 /b 2 = ±1.
10 letter words starting with hype
- hyperacute — sharp or severe in effect; intense: acute sorrow; an acute pain.
- hyperaemia — an abnormally large amount of blood in any part of the body.
- hyperalert — fully aware and attentive; wide-awake; keen: an alert mind.
- hyperalgia — an exaggerated sense of pain (opposed to hypalgesia).
- hyperaphia — abnormal sensitivity to touch.
11 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-aware — having knowledge; conscious; cognizant: aware of danger.
- hyperactive — unusually or abnormally active: a company's hyperactive growth; the child's hyperactive imagination.
- hyperacuity — an extreme acuteness (of the senses)
- hyperacusis — (medicine) A heightened sensitivity to some sounds.
- hyperbolise — to use hyperbole; exaggerate.
12 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-energy — the capacity for vigorous activity; available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- hyper-lethal — of, relating to, or causing death; deadly; fatal: a lethal weapon; a lethal dose.
- hyper-social — relating to, devoted to, or characterized by friendly companionship or relations: a social club.
- hyperacidity — excessive acidity, as of the gastric juice.
- hyperalgesia — an exaggerated sense of pain (opposed to hypalgesia).
13 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-realism — interest in or concern for the actual or real, as distinguished from the abstract, speculative, etc.
- hyperactivate — (biology) To cause or undergo hyperactivation.
- hyperactively — In a hyperactive manner.
- hyperactivity — the condition of being hyperactive.
- hyperadenosis — abnormal enlargement of the glands, especially of the lymph nodes.
14 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-feminine — pertaining to a woman or girl: feminine beauty; feminine dress.
- hyper-rational — agreeable to reason; reasonable; sensible: a rational plan for economic development.
- hyper-vigilant — keenly watchful to detect danger; wary: a vigilant sentry.
- hyperacuteness — the state of being extremely acute or aware
- hyperaesthesia — an abnormally acute sense of pain, heat, cold, or touch; algesia.
15 letter words starting with hype
- hype-carbonated — (of a product or service) overvalued as a result of relentless marketing and PR or intensive media exposure
- hyper-emotional — pertaining to or involving emotion or the emotions.
- hyper-energetic — possessing or exhibiting energy, especially in abundance; vigorous: an energetic leader.
- hyperactivation — (biology) A form of sperm motility associated with active beating of the flagellum.
- hyperactiveness — The state or quality of being hyperactive.
16 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-conformity — action in accord with prevailing social standards, attitudes, practices, etc.
- hyper-excitement — an excited state or condition.
- hyper-patriotism — devoted love, support, and defense of one's country; national loyalty.
- hyperaccumulator — a plant that absorbs toxins, such as heavy metals, to a greater concentration than that in the soil in which it is growing
- hyperandrogenism — (medicine) An abnormally high production of androgens.
17 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-intelligent — having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals: an intelligent student.
- hyper-peristalsis — the progressive wave of contraction and relaxation of a tubular muscular system, especially the alimentary canal, by which the contents are forced through the system.
- hyperalimentation — overfeeding.
- hyperchlorination — Chemistry. to combine or treat with chlorine. to introduce chlorine atoms into an organic compound by an addition or substitution reaction.
- hyperconnectivity — Hyperconnectivity is the use of many systems and devices so that you are always connected to social networks and other sources of information.
18 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-intellectual — appealing to or engaging the intellect: intellectual pursuits.
- hyper-metaphorical — a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”. Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def 1).
- hyperaldosteronism — aldosteronism.
- hyperbilirubinemia — an abnormally high level of bilirubin in the blood, manifested by jaundice, anorexia, and malaise, occurring in association with liver disease and certain hemolytic anemias.
- hypercholesteremia — Alternative spelling of hypercholesteraemia.
19 letter words starting with hype
- hyper-nationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
- hypercholesteraemia — (medicine) An abnormally high level of cholesterol in the blood.
- hyperparathyroidism — overactivity of the parathyroid gland, characterized by softening of the bones, with consequent pain, tenderness, and a tendency to spontaneous fractures, and by muscular weakness and abdominal cramps.
- hyperphosphorylated — Simple past tense and past participle of hyperphosphorylate.
- hyperresponsiveness — An abnormally increased responsiveness, especially that due to hypersensitivity or hyperreactivity.
20 letter words starting with hype
- hyperadrenocorticism — Cushing's syndrome.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- hypercholesterolemic — (pathology) Of, pertaining to, or having hypercholesterolemia.
- hyperhomocysteinemia — (medicine) The presence of an excessive amount of homocysteine in the blood.
- hyperlipoproteinemia — Pathology. any of various disorders of lipoprotein metabolism, usually characterized by abnormally high levels of cholesterol and certain lipoproteins in the blood.
21 letter words starting with hype
24 letter words starting with hype
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
27 letter words starting with hype
- hyperextension-hyperflexion injury — any injury to the neck resulting from a sudden thrusting forwards and snapping back of the unsupported head; whiplash injury
On this page, we collect all words starting with HYPE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 513 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with HYPE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.