Words starting with groundt
Maybe these words will be useful:
- ground — the act of grinding.
- ground alert — the state of waiting for orders in or near combat airplanes ready to take to the air at once.
- ground bait — chum2 (def 1).
- ground ball — a batted ball that rolls or bounces along the ground.
- ground bass — a short fundamental bass part continually repeated throughout a movement.
- ground beam — a reinforced concrete beam for supporting walls, joists, etc., at or near ground level, itself either resting directly upon the ground or supported at both ends by piers.
- ground beetle — any of numerous nocturnal, terrestrial beetles of the family Carabidae that feed chiefly on other insects.
- ground bug — any member of a family (Lygaeidae) of hemipterous plant-eating insects, having generally dark bodies, sometimes marked with red, and lighter, yellowish wings