Words starting with grd
Maybe these words will be useful:
- granulous — consisting of grains or granules
- grittily — In a gritty way.
- grab rope — a rope supported to afford a hold for a person walking up a gangplank, working aloft, etc.
- grand forks — a town in E North Dakota.
- grapefruit — a large, roundish, yellow-skinned, edible citrus fruit having a juicy, acid pulp.
- gravity-fed — the supplying of fuel, materials, etc., by force of gravity.
- great-grandchildren — a grandchild of one's son or daughter.
- greenie — Slang. an amphetamine pill, especially one that is green in color.
- grigri — an African charm, amulet, or fetish.
- grossly — without deductions; total, as the amount of sales, salary, profit, etc., before taking deductions for expenses, taxes, or the like (opposed to net2. ): gross earnings; gross sales.