Words starting with getin
Maybe these words will be useful:
- get one's jollies — to have fun or get pleasure; often, specif., from that which is cheap or disreputable
- get one's knickers in a twist — Also, knickerbockers [nik-er-bok-erz] /ˈnɪk ərˌbɒk ərz/ (Show IPA). loose-fitting short trousers gathered in at the knees.
- get one's lumps — a piece or mass of solid matter without regular shape or of no particular shape: a lump of coal.
- get one's money's worth — (business) In a transaction, to receive a good or service which is considered to be of a value equal to or greater than the amount of money expended.
- get one's own back — of, relating to, or belonging to oneself or itself (usually used after a possessive to emphasize the idea of ownership, interest, or relation conveyed by the possessive): He spent only his own money.
- get one's shit together — to become organized or have one's affairs in order
- get.com — (operating system) A command which can be created using debug in MS DOS to set the errorlevel according to which key is pressed. The errorlevel can then be interrogated from a batch file by a series of commands like this: get if errorlevel 118 goto E118 if errorlevel 117 goto E117 if errorlevel 116 goto E116 if errorlevel 115 goto E115 if errorlevel 114 goto E114 where E118 etc. are labels in the batch file.