Words starting with gate
4 letter words starting with gate
- gate — Archaic. a path; way.
- gate array — Computers, Electronics. logic array.
- gate leg — a leg attached to a hinged frame that can be swung out to support a drop leaf.
- gate money — Gate money is the total amount of money that is paid by the people who go to a sports match or other event.
- gate theory — a theory proposing that neural stimulation beyond a certain threshold level, as by application of an electric current, can overwhelm the ability of the nerve center to sense pain.
5 letter words starting with gate
6 letter words starting with gate
7 letter words starting with gate
- gateaux — a cake, especially a very light sponge cake with a rich icing or filling.
- gateleg — Used attributively to describe a table having a leg, set into a frame in the form of a gate, that may be swung back to allow a leaf to hang down.
- gateman — a gatekeeper.
- gateway — an entrance or passage that may be closed by a gate.
- gateleg table — a table with one or two drop leaves that are supported when in use by a hinged leg swung out from the frame
8 letter words starting with gate
- gatefold — foldout (def 1).
- gatepost — the vertical post on which a gate is suspended by hinges, or the post against which the gate is closed.
- gateways — Plural form of gateway.
- gate-leg table — a table having drop leaves supported by gate legs.
- gatefold sleeve — a record sleeve that opens out like a book
9 letter words starting with gate
- gatecrash — To attend a social event without having been invited, or without having paid.
- gatefolds — Plural form of gatefold.
- gatehouse — a house at or over a gate, used as a gatekeeper's quarters, fortification, etc.
- gateposts — Plural form of gatepost.
- gateshead — a metropolitan borough in Tyne and Wear, in NE England: seaport on the Tyne River opposite Newcastle.
10 letter words starting with gate
11 letter words starting with gate
- gatecrashed — Simple past tense and past participle of gatecrash.
- gatecrasher — a person who attends or enters a social function without an invitation, a theater without a ticket, etc.
- gatekeepers — Plural form of gatekeeper.
- gatekeeping — The activity of controlling, and usually limiting, general access to something.
12 letter words starting with gate
On this page, we collect all words starting with GATE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 39 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with GATE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.