Words starting with gad
3 letter words starting with gad
- gad — to move restlessly or aimlessly from one place to another: to gad about.
4 letter words starting with gad
- gade — Any of various fish of the cod family found in British waters; especially those of the genera Gadus and Motella.
- gadi — A cushioned seat used by Indian princes.
- gads — to move restlessly or aimlessly from one place to another: to gad about.
- gado gado — an Indonesian dish consisting of raw or slightly cooked vegetables, as potatoes, beans, bean sprouts, and cabbage, served with a spicy peanut, chili, and coconut milk sauce.
5 letter words starting with gad
6 letter words starting with gad
- gadded — Simple past tense and past participle of gad.
- gadder — to move restlessly or aimlessly from one place to another: to gad about.
- gaddis — Plural form of gaddi.
- gadfly — any of various flies, as a stable fly or warble fly, that bite or annoy domestic animals.
- gadget — a mechanical contrivance or device; any ingenious article.
7 letter words starting with gad
- gaddafi — Muammar (Muhammad), al- or el- [moo-ahm-ahr-al,, el] /muˈɑm ɑr æl,, ɛl/ (Show IPA), Qadhafi.
- gadding — to move restlessly or aimlessly from one place to another: to gad about.
- gadgets — Plural form of gadget.
- gadgety — a mechanical contrivance or device; any ingenious article.
- gadling — Roving vagabond; one who roams.
8 letter words starting with gad
- gadabout — a person who moves about restlessly or aimlessly, especially from one social activity to another.
- gadarene — relating to or engaged in a headlong rush
- gadflies — Plural form of gadfly.
- gadgetry — mechanical or electronic contrivances; gadgets: the gadgetry of the well-equipped modern kitchen.
- gadhelic — Also called Q-Celtic. the subbranch of Celtic in which the Proto-Indo-European kw -sound remained a velar. Irish and Scottish Gaelic belong to Goidelic.
9 letter words starting with gad
10 letter words starting with gad
- gadgeteers — Plural form of gadgeteer.
- gadolinite — a silicate mineral from which the rare-earth metals gadolinium, holmium, and rhenium are extracted.
- gadolinium — a rare-earth metallic element. Symbol: Gd; atomic weight: 157.25; atomic number: 64.
- gadrooning — ornamentation with gadroons.
- gadzookery — the use or overuse of period-specific or archaic expressions, as in a historical novel: Without any gadzookery and its excessive use of “forsooth,” “prithee,” etc., her first historical novel conveys a superb sense of the period.
On this page, we collect all words starting with GAD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 45 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with GAD. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.