Words starting with fol
4 letter words starting with fol
5 letter words starting with fol
- folds — Plural form of fold.
- foley — of or relating to motion-picture sound effects produced manually: a Foley artist.
- folia — an early medieval Iberian dance accompanied by mime and songs, performed during celebrations of the solstice and New Year festivals.
- folic — of or derived from folic acid.
- folie — madness; insanity.
6 letter words starting with fol
7 letter words starting with fol
8 letter words starting with fol
- fold-out — a page larger than the trim size of a magazine or book, folded one or more times so as not to extend beyond the pages; gatefold.
- foldable — to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- foldaway — designed to be folded out of the way when not in use: a foldaway bed.
- foldback — (in multitrack recording) a process for returning a signal to a performer instantly
- foldboat — faltboat.
9 letter words starting with fol
- fold-down — designed to be folded out for use and collapsed when not in use: a fold-down tray on the back of an airplane seat; a fold-down trailer for camping.
- foldboats — Plural form of foldboat.
- folderols — Plural form of folderol.
- foliation — the act or process of putting forth leaves.
- foliature — a cluster of leaves; foliage.
10 letter words starting with fol
- foliaceous — of, like, or of the nature of a plant leaf; leaflike.
- folivorous — any chiefly leaf-eating animal or other organism, as the koala of Australia that subsists on eucalyptus.
- folkestone — a seaport in E Kent, in SE England, on the Strait of Dover.
- folklorico — Mexican folk dancing, especially a program or repertoire of such dances.
- folklorish — (colloquial) Typical or similar to folklore.
11 letter words starting with fol
12 letter words starting with fol
13 letter words starting with fol
- folkloristics — folklore (def 2).
14 letter words starting with fol
- follow-through — the completion of a motion, as in the stroke of a tennis racket.
15 letter words starting with fol
- fold-and-thrust belt — a linear or arcuate region of the earth's surface that has been subjected to severe folding and thrust faulting
16 letter words starting with fol
- follow-my-leader — a game in which the players must repeat the actions of the leader
20 letter words starting with fol
- follicle-stimulating hormone — FSH.
On this page, we collect all words starting with FOL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 201 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FOL. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.