Words starting with fieldof
Maybe these words will be useful:
- field — Cyrus West, 1819–92, U.S. financier: projector of the first Atlantic cable.
- field ambulance — a mobile medical unit that accepts casualties from forward units, treating the lightly wounded and stabilizing the condition of the seriously wounded before evacuating them to a hospital
- field army — army (def 2).
- field artillery — artillery mobile enough to accompany troops in the field.
- field battery — a small unit of usually four field guns
- field bed — a small bed having an arched canopy on short posts.
- field captain — a member of a team taking active part in a game who is authorized to make decisions for the team, especially in regard to planning plays, deciding whether to accept penalties called by an official against the opponents, etc.