Words starting with fid
3 letter words starting with fid
- fid — a stout bar of wood or metal placed across a lower spar so as to support a higher one.
4 letter words starting with fid
5 letter words starting with fid
- fidel — a male given name.
- fides — (italics) Latin. (used with a singular verb) good faith; absence of fraud or deceit; the state of being exactly as claims or appearances indicate: The bona fides of this contract is open to question. Compare mala fides.
- fidge — (obsolete, dialectal, Scotland) To fidget; jostle or shake.
- fidil — Based on "maps", generalised arrays whose index sets ("domains") are arbitrary D-dimensional sets. Domains are first-class objects and may be constructed by union, intersection, etc.
- fidos — Plural form of fido.
6 letter words starting with fid
- fiddle — a musical instrument of the viol family.
- fiddly — Complicated or detailed and awkward to do or use.
- fidget — to move about restlessly, nervously, or impatiently.
- fiddle around — waste time doing sth trivial
- fiddle away — to waste (time)
7 letter words starting with fid
- fidayee — A soldier or freedom fighter who is willing to die for their cause.
- fiddled — a musical instrument of the viol family.
- fiddler — a person who plays a fiddle.
- fiddles — Plural form of fiddle.
- fiddley — the vertical space above a vessel's engine room extending into its stack, usually covered by an iron grating. Also applied to the framework around the opening itself
8 letter words starting with fid
9 letter words starting with fid
10 letter words starting with fid
- fiddleback — something shaped like a fiddle.
- fiddlehead — Nautical. a billethead having a form similar to the volute carved at the upper end of a violin.
- fiddlewood — the heavy, hard, durable wood of various West Indian and other trees.
- fidelities — Plural form of fidelity.
- fidgetting — Present participle of fidget.
11 letter words starting with fid
- fiddle-back — a chair back having a solid splat similar in form to that of a fiddle.
- fiddleheads — Plural form of fiddlehead.
- fiddlerfish — any of several guitarfishes, especially Trygonorhina fasciata, of Australia.
- fiddlestick — anything; a bit: I don't care a fiddlestick for what they say.
- fidgetiness — The state or condition of being fidgety.
12 letter words starting with fid
- fiddledeedee — nonsense
- fiddlesticks — anything; a bit: I don't care a fiddlestick for what they say.
13 letter words starting with fid
- fiddle-de-dee — an exclamation of impatience, disbelief, or disagreement
- fiddle-faddle — nonsense.
- fiddle-footed — restlessly wandering.
- fiddlesticks! — an expression of annoyance or disagreement
14 letter words starting with fid
- fideicommissum — a request by a decedent that the heir or legatee to the estate convey a specified part of the estate to another person, or permit another person to enjoy such a part.
15 letter words starting with fid
- fideicommissary — the recipient of a fideicommissum.
On this page, we collect all words starting with FID. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 78 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FID. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.