Words starting with faisd
Maybe these words will be useful:
- fais-dodo — a country dance party.
- faisal — 1935–58, king of Iraq 1939–58 (grandson of Faisal I).
- faisal i — 1885–1933, king of Syria 1920; king of Iraq 1921–33.
- faisal ibn abdul aziz — 1905–75, king of Saudi Arabia (1964–75)
- faisal ii — 1935–58, king of Iraq 1939–58 (grandson of Faisal I).
- faisalabad — a city in NE Pakistan: commercial and manufacturing centre of a cotton- and wheat-growing region; university (1961). Pop: 2 533 000 (2005 est)
- faik — a fold or pleat
- fail of — to fail to achieve; be without
- failing that — You say failing that to introduce an alternative, in case what you have just said is not possible.
- faineantise — the quality of being lazy or indolent