Words starting with fairyligh
Maybe these words will be useful:
- fairylike — Resembling a fairy or some aspect of one.
- fairyland — the imaginary realm of fairies.
- fairy bread — slices of white bread covered with small beads of brightly coloured sugar, served as a children’s snack
- fairy footsteps — heavy footsteps
- fairy queen — the queen of the fairies
- fairy story — A fairy story is the same as a fairy tale.
- fairydom — The realm or sphere of fairies.
- fairytales — Plural form of fairytale.
- fairy — (in folklore) one of a class of supernatural beings, generally conceived as having a diminutive human form and possessing magical powers with which they intervene in human affairs.