Words starting with esque
Maybe these words will be useful:
- esquiline — one of the seven hills on which ancient Rome was built
- esquimau — Eskimo
- esquamulose — Not covered in scales or scale-like objects; having a smooth skin.
- esquire — A title appended to a lawyer's surname.
- esquires — Plural form of esquire.
- esquisse — (art) The first sketch of a picture or model of a statue.
- esq. — Esq. is used after men's names as a written abbreviation for esquire.
- ess — A thing shaped like the letter S.
- essay — A short piece of writing on a particular subject.
- essayed — Simple past tense and past participle of essay.