Words starting with er
2 letter words starting with er
3 letter words starting with er
4 letter words starting with er
5 letter words starting with er
- erase — delete
- erato — the Muse of love poetry
- erbia — (inorganic compound) erbium oxide Er2O3; Discovered in 1843, by Carl Gustaf Mosander.
- erbil — a city in N Iraq: important in Assyrian times. Pop: 870 000 (2005 est)
- ercim — European Research Consortium on Informatics and Mathematics. An association of European research organisations promoting cooperative research on key issues in Information Technology.
6 letter words starting with er
- erased — (of a head or limb) depicted as cut off in a jagged line.
- eraser — An object, typically a piece of soft rubber or plastic, used to rub out something written.
- erases — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of erase.
- erbium — The chemical element of atomic number 68, a soft silvery-white metal of the lanthanide series.
- erbout — Eye dialect of about.
7 letter words starting with er
- erasers — Plural form of eraser.
- erasing — Present participle of erase.
- erasion — The act of erasing; a rubbing out or obliteration.
- erasmus — Desiderius (ˌdɛzɪˈdɪərɪəs), real name Gerhard Gerhards. ?1466–1536, Dutch humanist, the leading scholar of the Renaissance in northern Europe. He published the first Greek edition of the New Testament in 1516; his other works include the satirical Encomium Moriae (1509); Colloquia (1519), a series of dialogues; and an attack on the theology of Luther, De Libero Arbitrio (1524)
- erastus — Thomas(born Thomas Liebler or Lieber) 1524-83; Ger. theologian & physician
8 letter words starting with er
9 letter words starting with er
10 letter words starting with er
11 letter words starting with er
- eradicating — Present participle of eradicate.
- eradication — The complete destruction of something.
- eradicative — Tending or serving to eradicate; curing or destroying thoroughly, as a disease or any evil.
- erasability — the state of being erasable
- erastianism — the theory that the state should have authority over the church in ecclesiastical matters
12 letter words starting with er
- eradications — Plural form of eradication.
- eratosthenes — ?276–?194 bc, Greek mathematician and astronomer, who calculated the circumference of the earth by observing the angle of the sun's rays at different places
- ereyesterday — (obsolete) On the day before yesterday.
- ergastoplasm — endoplasm that is associated with protein synthesis
- ergonometric — Ergonomic.
13 letter words starting with er
14 letter words starting with er
15 letter words starting with er
16 letter words starting with er
- erythroblastosis — A medical condition in which erythroblasts are abnormally found in the blood.
- erythrocytometer — an instrument for counting the number or measuring the size of red blood cells in a sample of blood
- erythroblastosis fetalis — an anaemic blood disease of a fetus or newborn child, characterized by erythroblasts in the circulating blood: caused by a blood incompatibility between mother and fetus
On this page, we collect all words starting with ER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 407 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ER. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.