Words starting with ente
4 letter words starting with ente
- ente nazionale italiano di unificazione — (UNI) The Italian national standards body, a member of ISO.
5 letter words starting with ente
6 letter words starting with ente
7 letter words starting with ente
- entebbe — a town in S Uganda, on Lake Victoria: British administrative centre of Uganda (1893–1958); international airport. Pop: 57 518 (2002 est)
- entente — A friendly understanding or informal alliance between states or factions.
- enteral — Involving or passing through the intestine, either naturally via the mouth and oesophagus, or through an artificial opening.
- entered — Simple past tense and past participle of enter.
- enterer — One who makes an entrance or beginning.
8 letter words starting with ente
9 letter words starting with ente
10 letter words starting with ente
11 letter words starting with ente
- entelligent — Obsolete form of intelligent.
- enterectomy — surgical excision of part of the intestine
- enteritidis — A form of enteritis caused by Salmonella enterica.
- enterococci — Plural form of enterococcus.
- enterocoele — A coelom or coelomic cavity developed from the wall of the archenteron in some invertebrates.
12 letter words starting with ente
- enterobacter — Any bacterium of the genus Enterobacter.
- enterobiasis — a disease, common in children, caused by infestation of the large intestine with nematodes of the genus Enterobius, esp the pinworm (E. vermicularis)
- enteroclysis — A fluoroscopic X-ray of the small intestine.
- enterococcal — Relating to, or produced by, an enterococcus.
- enterococcus — A streptococcus of a group that occurs naturally in the intestine but causes inflammation and blood infection if introduced elsewhere in the body (e.g., by injury or surgery).
13 letter words starting with ente
- enterocolitis — Inflammation of both the small intestine and the colon.
- enterohepatic — Relating to or denoting the circulation of bile salts and other secretions from the liver to the intestine, where they are reabsorbed into the blood and returned to the liver.
- enteropathies — Plural form of enteropathy.
- enterotoxemia — Blood poisoning caused by an enterotoxin.
- enteroviruses — Plural form of enterovirus.
14 letter words starting with ente
- enteric-coated — An enteric-coated tablet is one that is designed to temporarily withstand attack by stomach acid, so that it does not dissolve in the stomach but allows release of the medication in the intestine.
- enterobacteria — (microbiology) Plural form of enterobacterium.
- enterocentesis — a procedure that involves puncturing the intestine to withdraw fluid or gas
- enterogastrone — a hormone liberated by the upper intestinal mucosa when stimulated by fat: reduces peristalsis and secretion in the stomach
- enteropneustal — relating to enteropneusts
15 letter words starting with ente
On this page, we collect all words starting with ENTE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 108 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ENTE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.