15-letter words starting with ent
- enter the lists — to engage in a conflict, controversy, etc
- enterobacterial — relating to enterobacteria
- enterobacterium — (microbiology) Any of very many gram-negative rod-shaped bacteria of the family Enterobacteriaceae, many of which are pathogenic.
- enterohepatitis — dual inflammation of the intestine and liver
- enteropeptidase — Enterokinase.
- enterprise zone — An enterprise zone is an area, usually a depressed or inner-city area, where the government offers incentives in order to attract new businesses.
- entomologically — In terms of entomology.
- entrance permit — a permit issued by the government of a country allowing nationals of other countries to enter
- entrance ticket — a ticket allowing the bearer to go into a place, such as a museum, monument, etc
- entre-deux-mers — any wine produced in the area of the Gironde between the rivers Dordogne and Garonne in S France
- entrepreneurial — Characterized by the taking of financial risks in the hope of profit; enterprising.
- entrepreneurism — Synonym of entrepreneurialism.
On this page, we collect all 15-letter words starting with ENT. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 15-letter word that beginning with ENT to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.