Words starting with eme
3 letter words starting with eme
- eme — (obsolete except Scotland) An uncle.
4 letter words starting with eme
5 letter words starting with eme
- emeer — Alternative spelling of emir.
- emend — Make corrections and improvements to (a text).
- emerg — (Canada slang) The emergency department of a hospital.
- emery — A grayish-black mixture of corundum and magnetite, used in powdered form as an abrasive.
- emery board — abrasive tool for shaping fingernails
6 letter words starting with eme
- emends — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of emend.
- emerge — Move out of or away from something and come into view.
- emergy — (ecology) the total energy used in the life cycle of some product; the available energy of one kind that has to be used up directly and indirectly to make a product or service.
- emerod — a haemorrhoid
- emeses — Plural form of emesis.
7 letter words starting with eme
- emended — Simple past tense and past participle of emend.
- emender — One who emends.
- emerald — A bright green precious stone consisting of a chromium-rich variety of beryl.
- emerged — Move out of or away from something and come into view.
- emerges — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of emerge.
8 letter words starting with eme
9 letter words starting with eme
- emendable — Capable of being emended, corrigible.
- emendator — One who emends or critically edits.
- emergence — The process of coming into view or becoming exposed after being concealed.
- emergency — A serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.
- emergents — Plural form of emergent.
10 letter words starting with eme
- emenagogue — Alternative form of emmenagogue.
- emendation — The process of making a revision or correction to a text.
- emendatory — (archaic) Pertaining to emendation; corrective.
- emeraldine — (organic chemistry) Any of a class of green dyestuffs that have an oligoaniline structure.
- emergently — In an emergent manner.
11 letter words starting with eme
- emendations — Plural form of emendation.
- emergencies — Plural form of emergency.
- emetophilia — A sexual fetish in which an individual is aroused by vomiting, or by seeing others vomit.
- emetophobia — Fear of vomiting.
- emetophobic — Pertaining to, or afflicted with, emetophobia, a morbid fear of vomiting.
On this page, we collect all words starting with EME. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 81 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with EME. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.