Words starting with eachan
Maybe these words will be useful:
- each — every one of two or more considered individually or one by one: each stone in a building; a hallway with a door at each end.
- each and every one — all
- each other — Although some insist that each other be used only in reference to two (The two candidates respected each other) and one another in reference to three or more (The three nations threaten one another), in standard practice they are interchangeable. Each other is not restricted to two, nor is one another restricted to three or more. The possessive of each other is each other's; the possessive of one another is one another's.
- each way — If you bet money each way on the result of a horse race or a dog race, you will win some money if the animal you bet on comes first, second, third, or sometimes fourth.
- eacher — every one of two or more considered individually or one by one: each stone in a building; a hallway with a door at each end.
- each and every — all
- eachwhere — all over or in every place
- eachother — (nonstandard) misspelling of each other Typically used in the context of
- eacso — East African Common Services Organization
- earthnut — any of various roots, tubers, or underground growths, as the peanut and the truffle.