Words starting with cum
3 letter words starting with cum
- cum — used between two nouns to designate an object of a combined nature
- cum dividend — (of shares, etc) with the right to current dividend
- cum grano salis — with a grain of salt; not too literally
- cum laude — If a college student graduates cum laude, they receive the third highest honor that is possible. The second-highest grade is known as magna cum laude, and the highest grade of all is known as summa cum laude.
- cum new — (of shares, etc) with rights to take up any scrip or rights issue
4 letter words starting with cum
- cume — Marketing. cumulative/accumulated audience: the number of people reached by an advertising or broadcasting medium over a specified period of time: The station has a weekly cume of 5.5 million. the cumulative gross earnings from a movie, album, etc.: the cume for the Star Wars franchise.
5 letter words starting with cum
6 letter words starting with cum
- cumana — a city in NE Venezuela: founded in 1523; the oldest European settlement in South America. Pop: 271 000 (2005 est)
- cumber — to obstruct or hinder
- cumbia — a rhythmic style of music originating in Colombia
- cumbre — Archaic form of cumber.
- cumene — a colorless and toxic liquid, C 9 H 12 , soluble in alcohol: used as a solvent and in the production of phenol and acetone.
7 letter words starting with cum
- cumaean — of Cumae
- cumarin — a fragrant crystalline substance, C 9 H 6 O 2 , obtained from the tonka bean, sweet clover, and certain other plants or prepared synthetically, used chiefly in soaps and perfumery.
- cumbent — lying down; recumbent
- cumbers — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of cumber.
- cumbias — Plural form of cumbia.
8 letter words starting with cum
- cumacean — any small malacostracan marine crustacean of the Cumacea family, mostly dwelling on the sea bed but sometimes found among the plankton
- cumarone — a colourless insoluble aromatic liquid obtained from coal tar and used in the manufacture of synthetic resins. Formula: C 8H 6O
- cumbered — Simple past tense and past participle of cumber.
- cumberer — Someone or something that cumbers.
- cumbrian — of or relating to Cumbria or its inhabitants
9 letter words starting with cum
10 letter words starting with cum
11 letter words starting with cum
12 letter words starting with cum
- cumbersomely — In a cumbersome way.
- cumbrousness — The state or quality of being cumbrous.
- cumulatively — increasing or growing by accumulation or successive additions: the cumulative effect of one rejection after another.
- cumulocirrus — a cloud that shares charracteristics of cumulus and cirrus clouds
- cumulonimbus — Cumulonimbus is a type of cloud, similar to cumulus, that extends to a great height and is associated with thunderstorms.
13 letter words starting with cum
- cummingtonite — an amphibole mineral, magnesium iron silicate hydroxide, found in metamorphic rocks
14 letter words starting with cum
On this page, we collect all words starting with CUM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 79 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CUM. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.