Words starting with counteradver
Maybe these words will be useful:
- counterassault — a counterattack
- counterattacker — a person who counter-attacks
- counteraccusation — An accusation made in reply to another accusation.
- counteracted — Simple past tense and past participle of counteract.
- counteracter — Something that counteracts.
- counteracting — Present participle of counteract.
- counteractingly — In a way that counteracts.
- counteractions — Plural form of counteraction.
- counteractively — In a counteractive manner.
- counteracts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of counteract.