Words starting with cor
3 letter words starting with cor
- cor — You can say cor when you are surprised or impressed.
- cor anglais — a woodwind instrument, the alto of the oboe family. It is a transposing instrument in F. Range: two and a half octaves upwards from E on the third space of the bass staff
- cor blimey — an exclamation of surprise or annoyance
- cor pulmonale — pulmonary heart disease: a serious heart condition in which there is enlargement and failure of the right ventricle resulting from lung disease
4 letter words starting with cor
5 letter words starting with cor
- coral — Coral is a hard substance formed from the bones of very small sea animals. It is often used to make jewellery.
- coram — before; in the presence of
- corba — Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- corby — a town in central England, in N Northamptonshire: designated a new town in 1950. Pop: 49 222 (2001)
- cords — trousers, esp jeans, made of corduroy
6 letter words starting with cor
7 letter words starting with cor
8 letter words starting with cor
- coracles — Plural form of coracle.
- coracoid — a paired ventral bone of the pectoral girdle in vertebrates. In mammals it is reduced to a peg (the coracoid process) on the scapula
- coraggio — an exhortation for a person to be brave
- corallum — the skeleton of any zoophyte, esp that of a coral colony
- coramine — a drug, C10H14N2O, which is a circulatory stimulant and is banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency, hence preventing its use by athletes
9 letter words starting with cor
- coralline — of, relating to, or resembling coral
- corallite — the skeleton of a coral polyp
- coralloid — of or resembling coral
- coralroot — any N temperate leafless orchid of the genus Corallorhiza, with small yellow-green or purple flowers and branched roots resembling coral
- coralwort — any of various leafless orchids of the genus Corallorhiza
10 letter words starting with cor
- coradicate — (of multiple words) derived from the same root
- coralbells — a perennial herb of the western US, Heuchera sanguinea, with red flowers that are shaped like bells
- coralberry — a small shrub, Symphoricarpos orbiculatus, that is native to North America and is cultivated for its berries
- corallines — Plural form of coralline.
- coralroots — Plural form of coralroot.
11 letter words starting with cor
- coraciiform — of, relating to, or belonging to the Coraciiformes, an order of birds including the kingfishers, bee-eaters, hoopoes, and hornbills
- coralliform — resembling coral in shape
- coralloidal — coralloid
- corbiculate — having corbiculae or pollen baskets
- corbie-step — any of a set of steps on the top of a gable
12 letter words starting with cor
13 letter words starting with cor
- coralliferous — bearing or containing coral
- coralligenous — producing coral
- cordocentesis — the extraction of a sample of blood from the umbilical cord during pregnancy
- coreferential — (of more than one linguistic expression) designating the same individual or class
- coreligionist — an adherent of the same religion as another
14 letter words starting with cor
15 letter words starting with cor
16 letter words starting with cor
17 letter words starting with cor
- correspondentship — The role or status of correspondent.
On this page, we collect all words starting with COR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1014 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with COR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.