Words starting with congobra
Maybe these words will be useful:
- congo dye — any of certain azo dyes, derived mainly from benzidine
- congo-kordofanian — Niger-Kordofanian
- congo — the second longest river in Africa, rising as the Lualaba on the Katanga plateau in the Democratic Republic of Congo and flowing in a wide northerly curve to the Atlantic: forms the border between Congo-Brazzaville and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Length: about 4800 km (3000 miles). Area of basin: about 3 000 000 sq km (1 425 000 sq miles)
- congo color — any of a group of azo dyes derived from benzidine that will dye cotton and other vegetable fibers without the aid of a mordant.
- congo eel — an aquatic salamander, Amphiuma means, having an eel-like body with gill slits and rudimentary limbs and inhabiting still, muddy waters in the southern US: family Amphiumidae
- congo free state — a former name of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- congo red — a brownish-red soluble powder, used as a dye, a diagnostic indicator, a biological stain, and a chemical indicator. Formula: C32H22N6O6S2Na2
- congo river — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
- congo snake — any of several eel-shaped salamanders, as the amphiuma or siren.