Words starting with clea
4 letter words starting with clea
- clea — a female given name, form of Cleopatra.
5 letter words starting with clea
- clean — Something that is clean is free from dirt or unwanted marks.
- clear — Something that is clear is easy to understand, see, or hear.
- cleat — A cleat is a kind of hook with two ends which is used to hold ropes, especially on sailing boats.
- clean a room — If you clean a room, you make the inside of it and the furniture in it free from dirt and dust.
- clean and jerk — a lift in which a barbell is raised from the floor to shoulder height where it is brought to rest and then, with a lunging movement by the lifter, is thrust overhead so the arms extend straight in the air, being held in this position for a short, specified length of time.
6 letter words starting with clea
7 letter words starting with clea
- cleaned — free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- cleaner — A cleaner is someone who is employed to clean the rooms and furniture inside a building.
- cleanly — in a fair manner
- cleanse — To cleanse a place, person, or organization of something dirty, unpleasant, or evil means to make them free from it.
- cleanup — A cleanup is the removing of dirt, pollution, crime, or corruption from somewhere.
8 letter words starting with clea
- clean-up — free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- cleaners — A person or thing that cleans something, in particular.
- cleanest — free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- cleaneth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of clean.
- cleaning — the act of removing dirt or something undesirable
9 letter words starting with clea
- clean-cut — Someone, especially a boy or man, who is clean-cut has a neat, tidy appearance.
- cleanable — the ability to be cleaned, especially easily or without damage: fabrics rated for their cleanability.
- cleanlier — Comparative form of cleanly.
- cleanness — free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- cleanroom — A room or environment that is controlled in such a way as to minimize airborne particulate matter, typically for the purpose of fabricating sensitive electronic or other devices.
10 letter words starting with clea
11 letter words starting with clea
12 letter words starting with clea
13 letter words starting with clea
- clear-coating — an automotive painting technique in which a coating of clear lacquer or other synthetic liquid is applied over the base color to enhance the shine and durability of the paint.
- clear-sighted — If you describe someone as clear-sighted, you admire them because they are able to understand situations well and to make sensible judgments and decisions about them.
- clearheadedly — In a clearheaded manner.
- clearing-line — either of a pair of landmarks or marks on a mariner's chart lying upon a line (clearing line) along which a vessel can sail to avoid navigational hazards.
- clearinghouse — If an organization acts as a clearinghouse, it collects, sorts, and distributes specialized information.
14 letter words starting with clea
15 letter words starting with clea
16 letter words starting with clea
20 letter words starting with clea
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CLEA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 165 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CLEA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.