Words starting with classi
7 letter words starting with classi
- classic — A classic example of a thing or situation has all the features which you expect such a thing or situation to have.
- classis — a governing body of elders or pastors
- classic blues — a type of city blues performed by a female singer accompanied by a small group
- classic c — K&R C
- classic car — a car that is more than twenty-five years old
8 letter words starting with classi
- classico — (of Italian wines) coming from the Chianti wine-growing region
- classics — ancient Greek and Roman culture considered as a subject for academic study
- classier — of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant.
- classify — To classify things means to divide them into groups or types so that things with similar characteristics are in the same group.
- classily — of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant.
9 letter words starting with classi
- classible — able to be classed
- classical — You use classical to describe something that is traditional in form, style, or content.
- classiest — Superlative form of classy.
- classific — relating to classification
- classical armenian — the oldest form of the Armenian language according to written sources, in use from the 5th to the 18th century.
10 letter words starting with classi
- classicism — Classicism is a style of art practised especially in the 18th century in Europe. It has simple regular forms and the artist does not attempt to express strong emotions.
- classicist — A classicist is someone who studies the ancient Greek and Roman civilizations, especially their languages, literature, and philosophy.
- classicize — to make classic
- classified — Classified information or documents are officially secret.
- classifier — a person or thing that classifies.
11 letter words starting with classi
- classic-ada — (language) An object-oriented extension to Ada, said to be like Smalltalk. It is implemented as an Ada preprocessor.
- classically — Someone who has been classically trained in something such as art, music, or ballet has learned the traditional skills and methods of that subject.
- classicisms — Plural form of classicism.
- classicists — Plural form of classicist.
- classicized — Simple past tense and past participle of classicize.
12 letter words starting with classi
14 letter words starting with classi
15 letter words starting with classi
- classifications — Plural form of classification.
17 letter words starting with classi
- classical-nahuatl — a member of a Nahuatl-speaking state in central Mexico that was conquered by Cortés in 1521.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CLASSI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 58 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CLASSI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.