Words starting with cit
4 letter words starting with cit
- cite — If you cite something, you quote it or mention it, especially as an example or proof of what you are saying.
- cito — swiftly
- cits — pure consciousness.
- city — The City is the part of London where many important financial institutions have their main offices. People often refer to these financial institutions as the City.
- city academy — (in England and Wales) a type of secondary school funded partly by the government and partly by private finance
5 letter words starting with cit
- cital — a court summons
- cited — to quote (a passage, book, author, etc.), especially as an authority: He cited the Constitution in his defense.
- citer — to quote (a passage, book, author, etc.), especially as an authority: He cited the Constitution in his defense.
- cites — Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species
- citie — Archaic spelling of city.
6 letter words starting with cit
7 letter words starting with cit
- citable — to quote (a passage, book, author, etc.), especially as an authority: He cited the Constitution in his defense.
- citadel — In the past, a citadel was a strong building in or near a city, where people could shelter for safety.
- citator — a legal publication listing cases and statutes, their history and current status
- cithara — a stringed musical instrument of ancient Greece and elsewhere, similar to the lyre and played with a plectrum
- cithern — cittern
8 letter words starting with cit
- citadels — Plural form of citadel.
- citation — A citation is an official document or speech which praises a person for something brave or special that they have done.
- citeable — to quote (a passage, book, author, etc.), especially as an authority: He cited the Constitution in his defense.
- citharas — Plural form of cithara.
- citicism — The manners of a cit or citizen.
9 letter words starting with cit
10 letter words starting with cit
11 letter words starting with cit
- citharistic — relating to the cithar
- citizenhood — The state of being a citizen.
- citizenries — Plural form of citizenry.
- citizenship — If you have citizenship of a country, you are legally accepted as belonging to it.
- citronellal — a colourless slightly water-soluble liquid with a lemon-like odour, a terpene aldehyde found esp in citronella and certain eucalyptus oils: used as a flavouring and in soaps and perfumes. Formula: (CH3)2C:CH(CH2)2CH(CH3)CH2CHO
12 letter words starting with cit
- citlaltepetl — a volcano in SE Mexico, in central Veracruz state: the highest peak in the country. Height: 5636 m (18 492 ft), though this is disputed between different sources
- citrangequat — A trigenic hybrid cross of two types of orange and a kumquat.
- citriculture — the cultivation of citrus fruits
On this page, we collect all words starting with CIT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 149 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CIT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.