Words starting with circum
7 letter words starting with circum
- circum- — around; surrounding; on all sides
9 letter words starting with circum
10 letter words starting with circum
- circumcise — If a boy or man is circumcised, the loose skin at the end of his penis is cut off.
- circumcize — Misspelling of circumcise.
- circumduce — to cause (something) to circulate on its axis
- circumduct — (obsolete) To lead about or astray.
- circumflex — A circumflex or a circumflex accent is a symbol written over a vowel in French and other languages, usually to indicate that it should be pronounced longer than usual. It is used for example in the word 'rôle'.
11 letter words starting with circum
12 letter words starting with circum
- circumbinary — (astronomy) Of, pertaining to, or having an orbit around a binary star.
- circumboreal — of or having to do with plants and animals inhabiting boreal regions of North America and Eurasia
- circumcenter — the center of a circumscribed circle; that point where any two perpendicular bisectors of the sides of a polygon inscribed in the circle intersect.
- circumcentre — the centre of a circumscribed circle
- circumcircle — a circle that transects the vertices of a polygon
13 letter words starting with circum
14 letter words starting with circum
15 letter words starting with circum
- circumambagious — in a round-about manner
- circumambiently — in a circumambient manner
- circumambulated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of circumambulate.
- circumferential — of, at, or near the circumference; surrounding; lying along the outskirts.
16 letter words starting with circum
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulation — The act of walking around something in a circle, especially for a ritual purpose.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
- circumlocutorily — In a circumlocutory manner.
- circumnavigating — Present participle of circumnavigate.
17 letter words starting with circum
- circumlocutionary — a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
- circumscriptively — In a circumscriptive manner.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
- circumstantiating — Present participle of circumstantiate.
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
18 letter words starting with circum
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CIRCUM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 150 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CIRCUM. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.