Words starting with ci
2 letter words starting with ci
3 letter words starting with ci
- ci$ — CompuServe Information Service
- cia — The CIA is the government organization in the United States that collects secret information about other countries. CIA is an abbreviation for 'Central Intelligence Agency'.
- cib — Criminal Investigation Branch (of New Zealand police)
- cid — The CID is the branch of the police force in Britain concerned with finding out who has committed crimes. CID is an abbreviation for 'Criminal Investigation Department'.
- cie — compagnie
4 letter words starting with ci
- ciao — Some people say 'Ciao' as an informal way of saying goodbye to someone who they expect to see again soon.
- cica — Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- cics — Customer Information Control System
- cidr — Classless Inter-Domain Routing
- ciel — (language) An object-oriented Prolog-like language.
5 letter words starting with ci
- ciano — Galeazzo, full name Conte Galeazzo Ciano di Cortellazzo. 1903–44, Italian fascist politician; minister of foreign affairs (1936–43) and son-in-law of Mussolini, whose supporters shot him
- cider — Cider is a drink made from apples which in Britain usually contains alcohol. In the United States, cider does not usually contain alcohol, and if it does contain alcohol, it is usually called hard cider.
- cigar — Cigars are rolls of dried tobacco leaves which people smoke.
- cigfa — wife of Pryderi.
- ciggy — A ciggy is a cigarette.
6 letter words starting with ci
- ciardi — John, 1916–86, U.S. poet.
- cibber — Colley (ˈkɒlɪ). 1671–1757, English actor and dramatist; poet laureate (1730–57)
- cibola — the Seven Cities of, legendary cities of great wealth believed by earlier Spanish explorers to exist in the SW United States.
- cicada — A cicada is a large insect that lives in hot countries and makes a loud high-pitched noise.
- cicala — cicada.
7 letter words starting with ci
8 letter words starting with ci
- ciabatta — Ciabatta or ciabatta bread is a type of white Italian bread that is made with olive oil.
- cibarium — Entomology. a food pouch in front of the mouth in certain insects.
- cibation — the act of feeding
- ciborium — a goblet-shaped lidded vessel used to hold consecrated wafers in Holy Communion
- cicatrix — the tissue that forms in a wound during healing; scar
9 letter words starting with ci
- ci-devant — (esp of an office-holder) former; recent
- cicatrice — Physiology. new tissue that forms over a wound and later contracts into a scar.
- cicatrise — (transitive) To heal a wound through scarring (by causing a scar or cicatrix to form).
- cicatrize — (of a wound or defect in tissue) to close or be closed by scar formation; heal
- cichlidae — the family of cichlid fish
10 letter words starting with ci
11 letter words starting with ci
- cicatricial — Physiology. new tissue that forms over a wound and later contracts into a scar.
- cicatrizant — Physiology. to heal by inducing the formation of a cicatrix.
- cicatrizing — Present participle of cicatrize.
- ciclosporin — a drug extracted from a fungus and used after organ transplantation to suppress the body's immune mechanisms, and so prevent rejection of an organ
- cider-apple — a variety of apple suitable for use in cider-making
12 letter words starting with ci
13 letter words starting with ci
- cicatrization — Physiology. to heal by inducing the formation of a cicatrix.
- ciceronianism — imitation of the style of Cicero, especially as practiced by some writers and orators during the Renaissance.
- cinchonaceous — relating to cinchona
- cinematheques — Plural form of cinematheque.
- cinematically — Chiefly British. motion picture.
14 letter words starting with ci
- cimarron-river — a river flowing E from NE New Mexico to the Arkansas River in Oklahoma. 600 miles (965 km) long.
- cinametography — Misspelling of cinematography.
- cinematography — Cinematography is the technique of making films for the cinema.
- cinemicrograph — a motion picture filmed through a microscope.
- circuitousness — The state of being circuitous.
15 letter words starting with ci
- cineangiography — the use of motion-picture recording to trace the passage of dye through blood vessels, for the diagnosis of heart and blood vessel disease
- cinematographed — a motion-picture projector.
- cinematographer — A cinematographer is a person who decides what filming techniques should be used during the shooting of a film.
- cinematographic — a motion-picture projector.
- cinemicrography — the making of a film through the lens of a microscope
16 letter words starting with ci
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- circumambulation — The act of walking around something in a circle, especially for a ritual purpose.
- circumlocutional — Of or relating to circumlocution : circumlocutionary.
- circumlocutorily — In a circumlocutory manner.
- circumnavigating — Present participle of circumnavigate.
17 letter words starting with ci
- circumlocutionary — a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
- circumscriptively — In a circumscriptive manner.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
- circumstantiating — Present participle of circumstantiate.
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
18 letter words starting with ci
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
19 letter words starting with ci
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 940 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.