Words starting with chur
4 letter words starting with chur
- chur — an informal expression of agreement
5 letter words starting with chur
- churl — a surly ill-bred person
- churn — A churn is a container which is used for making butter.
- churr — a low, trilled or whirring sound made by some birds or insects
- churn drill — a portable drill rig using a bit fashioned on a massive steel cylinder that is alternately lifted and dropped to drill a hole in earth and rock.
- churn molding — a molding decorated with chevrons.
6 letter words starting with chur
- church — A church is a building in which Christians worship. You usually refer to this place as church when you are talking about the time that people spend there.
- churls — Plural form of churl.
- churly — (archaic) rude; churlish; violent.
- churns — Plural form of churn.
- churro — (in Spain and Latin America) a sweet, baton-shaped snack of fried dough
7 letter words starting with chur
- churban — the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem, first by the Babylonians in 587 bc and again by the Romans in 70 ad
- churchy — like a church, church service, etc
- churned — a container or machine in which cream or milk is agitated to make butter.
- churner — a container or machine in which cream or milk is agitated to make butter.
- churred — Simple past tense and past participle of churr.
8 letter words starting with chur
9 letter words starting with chur
- churchill — a river in E Canada, rising in SE Labrador and flowing north and southeast over Churchill Falls, then east to the Atlantic. Length: about 1000 km (600 miles)
- churching — the act of bringing someone, esp a woman after childbirth, to church for special ceremonies
- churchism — adherence to the principles of an established church
- churchman — A churchman is the same as a clergyman.
- churchmen — Plural form of churchman.
10 letter words starting with chur
- churchgoer — A churchgoer is a person who goes to church regularly.
- churchless — (of a person) not belonging to a church
- churchlike — resembling or appropriate to a church: churchlike silence.
- churchward — in the direction of the church
- churchyard — A churchyard is an area of land around a church where dead people are buried.
11 letter words starting with chur
12 letter words starting with chur
- churchianity — loyalty to the church rather than Christianity
- churchillian — relating to, typical of or reminiscent of Winston Churchill
- churchpeople — people belonging to a church
- churchperson — A person involved with the church; a churchgoer or cleric.
- churchwarden — In the Anglican Church, a churchwarden is the person who has been chosen by a congregation to help the vicar of a parish with administration and other duties.
13 letter words starting with chur
- churchmanship — The craft or skill of being a churchman. (from 17th c.).
- churchpersons — Plural form of churchperson.
- churchwardens — Plural form of churchwarden.
- church-rosser theorem — (theory) A property of a reduction system that states that if an expression can be reduced by zero or more reduction steps to either expression M or expression N then there exists some other expression to which both M and N can be reduced. This implies that there is a unique normal form for any expression since M and N cannot be different normal forms because the theorem says they can be reduced to some other expression and normal forms are irreducible by definition. It does not imply that a normal form is reachable, only that if reduction terminates it will reach a unique normal form.
15 letter words starting with chur
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHUR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 101 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHUR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.