Words starting with chroma
6 letter words starting with chroma
8 letter words starting with chroma
- chromate — any salt or ester of chromic acid. Simple chromate salts contain the divalent ion, CrO42–, and are orange
9 letter words starting with chroma
- chromagen — (biochemistry) Any compound, such as heme, that forms a biological pigment when attached to a protein.
- chromakey — (in colour television) a special effect in which a coloured background can be eliminated and a different background substituted
- chromates — Plural form of chromate.
- chromatic — In music, chromatic means related to the scale that consists only of semitones.
- chromatid — either of the two strands into which a chromosome divides during mitosis. They separate to form daughter chromosomes at anaphase
10 letter words starting with chroma
11 letter words starting with chroma
12 letter words starting with chroma
- chromaticism — the use of chromatic tones.
- chromaticity — the quality of a colour or light with reference to its purity and its dominant wavelength
- chromatogram — a column or strip of material containing constituents of a mixture separated by chromatography
- chromatology — chromatics.
- chromatophil — Also, chromatophilic, chromatophilous [kroh-muh-tof-uh-luh s] /ˌkroʊ məˈtɒf ə ləs/ (Show IPA). chromophil (def 1).
13 letter words starting with chroma
- chromatically — In a chromatic manner.
- chromaticness — the attribute of colour that involves both hue and saturation
- chromatograms — Plural form of chromatogram.
- chromatograph — a piece of equipment that provides the outcome of a chromatographic test
- chromatolysis — the dissolution of stained material, such as chromatin in injured cells
14 letter words starting with chroma
- chromatography — the technique of separating and analysing the components of a mixture of liquids or gases by selective adsorption in, for example, a column of powder (column chromatography) or on a strip of paper (paper chromatography)
- chromatophilia — chromophilia.
- chromatophilic — Also, chromophilic, chromophilous [kroh-mof-uh-luh s] /kroʊˈmɒf ə ləs/ (Show IPA), chromatophilic, chromatophilous. staining readily.
- chromatophores — Plural form of chromatophore.
15 letter words starting with chroma
16 letter words starting with chroma
- chromatographies — Plural form of chromatography.
19 letter words starting with chroma
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHROMA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 51 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHROMA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.