Words starting with christmasclub
Maybe these words will be useful:
- christmas bush — any of various trees or shrubs flowering at Christmas and used for decoration
- christmas cake — A Christmas cake is a special cake that is eaten at Christmas in Britain and some other countries.
- christmas day — Christmas Day is the 25th of December, when Christmas is celebrated.
- christmas decorations — decorations of different kinds appropriate to Christmas, such as tinsel, candles, images of angels, etc.
- christmas dinner — the main meal on Christmas day, eaten any time in the afternoon or evening
- christmas hamper — a collection of seasonal delicacies, often housed in a wicker hamper, which people or organizations give as Christmas presents
- christmas lights — strings of lights put up in the Christmas period to decorate houses
- christmas party — a party organized before Christmas, usually by a firm or organization
- christmas present — a present given at Christmas time, typically on Christmas Day
- christmas shopping — shopping especially for Christmas presents, but also for Christmas food and drink, and all the other things required over the Christmas period.