Words starting with christi
8 letter words starting with christi
- christie — Dame Agatha (Mary Clarissa). 1890–1976, British author of detective stories, many featuring Hercule Poirot, and several plays, including The Mousetrap (1952)
9 letter words starting with christi
- christian — A Christian is someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- christina — 1626–89, queen of Sweden (1632–54), daughter of Gustavus Adolphus, noted particularly for her patronage of literature
- christine — a feminine name: dim. Chris, Chrissie, Tina; var. Christina, Christy
- christian action — an inter-Church movement formed in 1946 to promote Christian ideals in society at large
- christian brethren — Brother of the Christian Schools.
11 letter words starting with christi
12 letter words starting with christi
- christianise — to make Christian.
- christianism — the beliefs and practices of Christians.
- christianite — (mineral) alternative name of phillipsite.
- christianity — Christianity is a religion that is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and the belief that he was the son of God.
- christianize — to make Christian or convert to Christianity
13 letter words starting with christi
14 letter words starting with christi
- christiansburg — a town in SW Virginia.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHRISTI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 33 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHRISTI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.