Words starting with christ
6 letter words starting with christ
7 letter words starting with christ
- christo — full name Christo Javacheff. born 1935, US artist, born in Bulgaria; best known for works in which he wraps buildings, monuments, or natural features in canvas or plastic
- christy — a turn in which the body is swung sharply round with the skis parallel, originating in Norway and used for stopping, slowing down, or changing direction quickly
8 letter words starting with christ
- christen — When a baby is christened, he or she is given a name during the Christian ceremony of baptism. Compare baptize.
- christer — a Christian, esp. one actively engaged in proselytizing or evangelizing
- christie — Dame Agatha (Mary Clarissa). 1890–1976, British author of detective stories, many featuring Hercule Poirot, and several plays, including The Mousetrap (1952)
- christly — of Jesus Christ; Christlike
- christo- — indicating or relating to Christ
9 letter words starting with christ
- christens — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of christen.
- christian — A Christian is someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- christina — 1626–89, queen of Sweden (1632–54), daughter of Gustavus Adolphus, noted particularly for her patronage of literature
- christine — a feminine name: dim. Chris, Chrissie, Tina; var. Christina, Christy
- christmas — Christmas is a Christian festival when the birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated. Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December.
10 letter words starting with christ
- christened — to receive into the Christian church by baptism; baptize.
- christhood — the state of being the Christ, the anointed one of God
- christless — being without the teachings or spirit of Christ; unchristian.
- christlike — resembling or showing the spirit of Jesus Christ
- christophe — Henri (ɑ̃ri). 1767–1820, Haitian revolutionary leader; king of Haiti (1811–20)
11 letter words starting with christ
- christcross — the mark of a cross formerly placed in front of the alphabet in hornbooks
- christendom — All the Christian people and countries in the world can be referred to as Christendom.
- christening — A christening is a Christian ceremony in which a baby is made a member of the Christian church and is officially given his or her name. Compare baptism.
- christiania — Christie1
- christianly — like a Christian; Christianlike.
12 letter words starting with christ
- christchurch — a city in New Zealand, on E South Island: manufacturing centre of a rich agricultural region; suffered major damage and loss of life in a series of earthquakes in 2010–11. Pop: 366 000 (2013 est)
- christenings — Plural form of christening.
- christianise — to make Christian.
- christianism — the beliefs and practices of Christians.
- christianite — (mineral) alternative name of phillipsite.
13 letter words starting with christ
14 letter words starting with christ
- christ's-thorn — any of certain Old World thorny shrubs or small trees supposed to have been used for Christ's crown of thorns, as the Jerusalem thorn, Paliurus spina-christi, or the jujube, Ziziphus jujuba.
- christiansburg — a town in SW Virginia.
- christmasberry — toyon.
- christocentric — having as the theological focal point the teachings and practices of Jesus Christ.
15 letter words starting with christ
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHRIST. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 102 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHRIST. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.