Words starting with chop
4 letter words starting with chop
- chop — If you chop something, you cut it into pieces with strong downward movements of a knife or an axe.
- chop and change — When people chop and change, they keep changing their minds about what to do or how to act.
- chop block — butcher-block.
- chop chop — pidgin English for quickly
- chop down — If you chop down a tree, you cut through its trunk with an axe so that it falls to the ground.
5 letter words starting with chop
6 letter words starting with chop
- chopin — Frédéric (François) (frederik). 1810–49, Polish composer and pianist active in France, who wrote chiefly for the piano: noted for his harmonic imagination and his lyrical and melancholy qualities
- choppy — When water is choppy, there are a lot of small waves on it because there is a wind blowing.
7 letter words starting with chop
- chopine — a sandal-like shoe on tall wooden or cork bases popular in the 18th century
- chopped — diced, minced, or cut into small bits.
- chopper — A chopper is a helicopter.
- chopped almonds — almonds cut into small pieces
- chopped liver — cooked liver chopped with onions and hard-boiled eggs and seasoned.
8 letter words starting with chop
- chopines — Plural form of chopine.
- choppers — teeth
- choppier — Comparative form of choppy.
- choppily — (of the sea, a lake, etc.) forming short, irregular, broken waves.
- chopping — to cut or sever with a quick, heavy blow or a series of blows, using an ax, hatchet, etc. (often followed by down, off, etc.): to chop down a tree.
9 letter words starting with chop
10 letter words starting with chop
11 letter words starting with chop
- choplogical — (rare) Characterized by equivocation or by overly complex or specious argumentation; improperly reasoned.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHOP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 48 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHOP. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.