Words starting with choirprac
Maybe these words will be useful:
- choirboys — Plural form of choirboy.
- choirgirls — Plural form of choirgirl.
- choirmasters — Plural form of choirmaster.
- choirs — Plural form of choir.
- choir — A choir is a group of people who sing together, for example in a church or school.
- choir loft — a gallery in a cathedral, abbey, or church used by the choir
- choir school — (in Britain) a school, esp a preparatory school attached to a cathedral, college, etc, offering general education to boys whose singing ability is good
- choir-boy — a boy who sings in a choir, especially a church choir.
- choirboy — A choirboy is a boy who sings in a church choir.
- choirgirl — a girl who sings in a church choir