Words starting with chise
6 letter words starting with chise
- chisel — A chisel is a tool that has a long metal blade with a sharp edge at the end. It is used for cutting and shaping wood and stone.
- chisel in — to force oneself upon others without being asked or welcomed
- chisel plow — a soil tillage device pulled by a tractor or animal, used to break up and stir soil a foot or more beneath the surface without turning it.
- chisel point — a nail or spike with the point formed by two flat inclined sides meeting at a sharp angle.
7 letter words starting with chise
- chisels — Plural form of chisel.
8 letter words starting with chise
9 letter words starting with chise
- chiselers — Plural form of chiseler.
- chiseling — a wedgelike tool with a cutting edge at the end of the blade, often made of steel, used for cutting or shaping wood, stone, etc.
- chiselled — If you say that someone, usually a man, has chiselled features, you mean that their face has a strong, clear bone structure.
- chiseller — a person who uses a chisel
10 letter words starting with chise
- chiselling — (British) present participle of chisel.
11 letter words starting with chise
- chisellings — a series of chiselled or engraved markings
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHISE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHISE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.